Top 7 big exhibitions to see in 2018 – a must for a big artists’ lover – which I put on my list this year. There are more great exhibitions planned out there – I love this exhibition selection made by Guardian, with selected hotels and exhibition dates.
Galerie OSCAR is going to see this year:
- Pablo Picasso in Tate Modern, London
- Eugene Delacroix in The Louvre, Paris
- Rembrandt in Scottish National, Edinburgh
- Alberto Giacometti in Guggenheim Bilbao, Bilbao
- Dada is Dada in Bildmuseet Umea, Sweden
- Andy Warhol after Munch in Munch Museum, Oslo
- Frida Kahlo in Hungarian National Gallery, Budapest
And of course, I am going to visit Louisiana museum of modern art in Denmark, but that is mostly because I always do that when coming to Copenhagen. I make a half day trip out of the art visit, having lunch there while admiring the sea view!